Prices & availability
27 Mar 2019
27 Apr 2019
1 Jun 2019
29 Jun 2019
20 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
14 Sep 2019
5 Oct 2019
2 Nov 2019
26 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
28 Jun 2019
19 Jul 2019
30 Aug 2019
13 Sep 2019
4 Oct 2019
1 Nov 2019
22 Nov 2019
|Price per week|
£949 Fully Booked
£1195 Fully Booked
£1495 Fully Booked
£1795 Fully Booked
£1795 Limited Availability
£1695 Fully Booked
£1495 Limited Availability
Our availability calendar is shown below. If you're interested in booking don't hesitate to give James & Steve a call on (+44) 01444 244753 our UK home landline or (+44) 07711 650378 (James's mobile). We offer a range of booking options and the link on the right takes you to our Owners Direct booking page. Please note that booking direct with us will always be significantly less than if you book via Owners Direct because you avoid their booking fee. 95% of our clients book direct with us and many go on to be repeat guests year on year!
- A deposit of 25% is payable on booking with the remainder 8 weeks before departure
- Preferred changeover days are Wednesdays or Saturdays. Other days of the week possible dependent on time of year
- If booking within 8 weeks of travel the full amount is payable
- Strictly no smoking inside the villa
- Under 25's group bookings not accepted
- £250 security bond - this is held by us and returned to you immediately after your holiday providing no damage has occurred.
- Luxury M&S Egyptian cotton bed linen & towels provided
- Arrival time: After 4pm. Villa must be vacated by 10am day of departure
- Villa fully cleaned prior to guest arrival. Interim cleaning available on request for a small charge, please liaise with our friendly villa management team
- Booking conditions will accompany the reservation form. Feel free to request an advance copy via email
- Payment currency and methods: In GBP by internet bank transfer, personal cheque or debit/credit card via PayPal (PayPal charges apply)
CAR HIRE RECOMMENDATIONS
As with any villa holiday we strongly recommend hiring a car. The villa is a 10 minute drive from a large supermarket where the prices are much more favourable than the smaller, more "touristy" supermarkets in Lindos. With a car you of course also have the flexibility to explore what Rhodes has to offer at your own pace! To date we've never had guests who haven't hired a car!
We whole heartedly recommend M&S Rent A Car for a fantastic &, above all, personal & friendly experience:
M&S is is a family run business (run by Pavlos & Mary) based in Haraki, a few minutes from Lindos.
If you book direct with Pavlos & Mary please ensure you tell them that you are staying at James & Steve's villa at "Blue Line" as this way they will make the connection and there will be no confusion with a hotel with a similar name! We are also happy to call them & book on your behalf.
Key advantages to renting through M&S are as follows:
- If you book a hire car for two weeks they will collect you and your entire party from the airport and take you directly to our villa where your pre-booked car will be handed over to you. At the end of your holiday they will collect your car and take you to the airport for your return flight home. These transfers are completely free.
- For one week hire periods they are happy to collect you from the airport and take you to the villa for a charge of just €30 each way, significantly cheaper than a taxi!
- An extremely friendly family run business local to Lindos. Any problems and you can be assured a speedy resolution!
- No up front payment whatsoever, you pay when you are happy with your car!
- Top quality vehicles maintained meticulously by Pavlos & his team of mechanics.
- Perfect for anyone on their first visit to Rhodes who may be a little apprehensive about driving from the airport to the villa on arrival.